Know Before You Book!
- Possible Accommodations – Recommended trip – Safari Model
- Lodge Tented Camps Camping Safari Fly Camping – Selous
- All Year Around, except of Apr to May due to rain season, hence no flight to/from Selous, neither game drive around due bad roads.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Ruaha National Park.
After Breakfast will see you leaving behind Dar es Salaam and the humid, low lying coastal belt. The drive to Ruaha is truly fascinating and gives you a real feel of the African country side. Dinner and overnight at Ruaha River Lodge.
Day 2+3: Ruaha National Park.
Two full day game drive in Ruaha National Park on full board basis at Ruaha River Lodge.
Day 4: Ruaha - Mikumi National Park.
After breakfast drive with packed lunch to Mikumi Vuma hill tented Camp, relax at the camp which offers great view of the rolling hills and watering hole to one side and the Mkata flood plains on the other side. Dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill tented Camp
Day 5: Mikumi – Selous Game Reserves.
After breakfast morning game drive at Mikumi then later during the day departs to Selous with packed lunch. Dinner and overnight at Rufiji River Camp.
Day 6: A day in Selous Game reserves. 'Walking Safari'
After breakfast you can stretch your legs and enjoy the thrills of a safari on foot. After the walking safari return to the lodge for lunch then later in the afternoon enjoy a game drive in Selous Game Reserve. Dinner and Overnight at Rufiji River Camp
Morning boat safari at the Rufiji River, this unique safari will allow you to experience the wildlife along river banks and have close up views on crocodile and hippos. Return to the camp for lunch then after lunch game drive in Selous. Dinner and overnight at Rufiji River Camp
Day 8: Selous Game Reserves Return to Dar es Salaam.
After breakfast drive back to Dar es Salaam with packed lunch, early afternoon arrival in Dar es Salaam transfer to the hotel or airport for your onward journey. END of tours.
Important to know
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- Ngorongoro Crater Service Fee
- All Taxes/VAT
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Bank Transfer Service fee/ Credit Card Bank Service.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a review.