Day 1: Arusha – Serengeti National Park.
5am – Depart from Arusha with Packed ahead to Serengeti, whilst in Serengeti game viewing while driving to Serengeti Serena Lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: A Day in Serengeti Searching Wildebeest Migration “Hot Air Balloon “
After Breakfast “Hot Air Balloon “full day game drive in Serengeti, and use Serengeti Serena hotel as the base for lunch, Dinner and overnight
Balloon Safari. … “Probably the most beautiful balloon flight in the world and the ultimate Safari Experience.”
5:00 am, Serengeti Balloon Safaris will collect you from your central Serengeti lodge or camp, and transfer you by Land rover to our launch site near Maasai Kopjes. Here you will meet your pilot, receive a briefing and watch the inflation of your balloon.
At dawn we take off, rising as the sun rises and float in whichever direction the winds of the morning take us. Your pilot can precisely control the altitude of your balloon: sometimes flying at treetop height, sometimes lower, offering a unique perspective and great photographic opportunities of the wildlife below. At other times he will ascend to 1000′ or more to see the enormity and wonderful panorama of the Serengeti. From time to time the pilot must put more heat into the balloon with the powerful whisper burners. In between these burns, there is silence apart from the natural sounds below.
OUT OF AFRICA BREAKFAST. Imagine sitting at a table under the shade of a classic umbrella tree on the Serengeti Plains. The table is laid with bone china and king’s silver cutlery. The flight is for about one hour depending on conditions, and eventually you must land. You celebrate in the traditional manner with champagne (well, an excellent sparkling wine) before sitting down to a full English breakfast. 9:30 am Arrive at Seronera ready to continue your day’s activities. Fresh tropical fruits, warm freshly baked bread and English traditional breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs, mushroom, and tomato are all served by stewards in customary Swahili dress.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Arusha
After Breakfast short day game drive in route as you drive back to Arusha. End of tours.
Important to know
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- Serengeti Balloon Safari.
- All Taxes/VAT
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Bank Transfer Service fee/ Credit Card Bank Service.
Net Cost: Per person Sharing: All-inclusive Safari & one Hot Air Balloon.