Our Booking Policy
Please if you would like to go ahead and book with us; We would request Payment upfront of 30% on booking and balance payment 30 days prior to departure. Kindly the deposit payment requested as to facilitate and secure your accommodations reservations, as the hotels/camps/Lodges will request the same.
Please find here with below our Bank Details, we suggest sending the amount due by telegraphic, Paying By VISA and Master Cards Online through our Website, (click here), ( All Payment will be subjected to Bank Services fee, Per Transfer and 5 %, Card Bank Service Fee).
The contractual rates mentioned in this agreement are subject to change without prior notice; however, every effort will be made to maintain them. In the event of a change in Government Taxes or Levies affecting the rates mentioned herein, Imagine Tanzania Tourism Bureau Ltd reserves the right to pass on any increases to agent or a client.
All confirmation for safari or any program should be notified to Imagine Tanzania Tourism Bureau Ltd in writing.
A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 30 days before commencement of the tour program. If the reservation is made within 30 days of departure the whole amount must be paid at the time of confirmation.
All cancellations must be received in writing. As all suppliers charge cancellation fees, they are in turn passed on to client/agent.
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in number of occupancy are subject to cancellation and no-show fees. Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
- Between 60 and 30 days prior to arrival of the client: 30% of the rates applicable per person/bed night will be charged. During High Season (Jun-Oct and Dec-Mar), the same will apply.
- Between 30 and 7 days prior to arrival of the client: 50% of the rates applicable per person/bed night will be charged. During High Season (Jun-Oct and Dec-Mar), the same will apply.
- Between 07 days and 48hours prior to arrival of the client or in case of No Show: 100% of the rates applicable per person/bed night will be charged.
- For any bookings that fall within the Easter/Christmas Supplement period, full cancellation will be charged for all the bed nights cancelled.
- All reservations, cancellations and/or amendments must be made in writing to Imagine Tanzania Tourism Bureau Ltd.
Although every effort is made to adhere to schedules, it should be noted that the hoteliers in Tanzania may be obliged to occasionally change routes on safaris as dictated by changing conditions. Such conditions may be brought about by seasonal rainfall on bush tracks, airfields and in game areas, by game migrations from one region to another, or airline or other booking problems, etc. This is beyond our control however Imagine Tanzania Tourism Bureau Ltd will communicate with client/agent for such itinerary or accommodation changes, and any cost incurred, in such circumstances, will be passed on to client/agent.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- In order to qualify for the low season rates tour must start and finish within the specified dates.
- If any safari starts in low season and ends in peak/high season, we have to pro rata the cost accordingly.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage).
- Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
|IMAGINE TANZANIA TOURISM BUREAU LIMITED. P.O.BOX 105224 DAR ES SALAAM||EQUITY BANK TANZANIA LIMITED. BRANCH NAME: GOLDEN JUBILEE TOWERS (BRANCH CODE: 674706) OHIO STREET, POSTAL AREA, P.O. BOX 110183. DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA.|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER: USD – 3006211171541.||SWIFT CODE: EQBLTZTZ|
Important NOTE: Please Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of Bank Confirmation Advice. Also Please go to Booking Form Part B (herein Below at the end), fill the REQUESTED and Submit. Thank You!
Please Fill the Below Booking Form
NOTE: Legality, upon written confirmation, the client/agent accepts the above terms & conditions.